Thursday, February 5, 2009
10 years!
A decade sounds like a long time, doesn't it? And yet, it seems not so long ago, I was walking out of the temple doors, married for time and all eternity to the man that I really wanted to spend that long with! Life hasn't been perfect, but I'm not going to start complaining. We decided long ago that no matter what happens, worrying or stressing out isn't going to solve anything. I think that decision has made our time together happy and blessed! Four moves, two cities, four awesome kids, and enough laughter for ten marriages. I love you Chad, and I still plan on loving you forever!!!
at 12:12 PM Labels: Anniversary, Chad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
Oh how I remember that day. The cutest little love birds you've ever seen:)
Congratulations! I hope you had a lot of fun for you anniversary!
Congratulations on 10 years of happiness. I remember that day we were freshly married too and yes it seems like so long ago but then like it just happened all at the same time.
Awww... I'm tearing up at work!
Yeah for you both!! We love you so much. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
I love this! I was there and remember you didn't stop smiling the whole time. So glad you two are still soooo happy. Happy Anniversary!
You two really have some good teamwork going on! We feel fortunate to know you! By the way, that is such a cute picture and you look so happy :) Happy Anniversary!
Holy crap! Good job! I hope we can make it to 10 years. haha! Good job! I still picture you guys all singing, "going to the temple and we're gunna get marrrrried".
Post a Comment