If it really were common sense, wouldn't everyone use it?
We will now be referring to "it" as uncommon sense!

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Tinkerbell's in trouble!


We always have Christmas early with the Pena's because at Christmas time we all scatter! This year Madison received a Tinkerbell doll as one of her gifts- a tribute to her Halloween costume. She loves dolls, so of course she loved her new Tink. It was just the next day when I found Tinkerbell in this telling position behind the front door.... When I asked Madison about the situation, she matter-of-factly told me "Tinkerbell is in TROUBLE!" No qualifiers, nothing, I had to sit down I was laughing so hard. Tink has managed to stay out of the corner since then, but the whole thing was so funny! I'm glad I grabbed the camera!

4 comments:

AudyCamp said...

That's hilarious!!!..that naughty Tinkerbell!

Reina said...

That is too cute. Kenzie is in to everything being naughty. I must say it a hundred times a day.

Becky said...

What a pretty doll (both of them).

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. I love kids and their imaginations, I wondr what Tink did? Must have been bad cause she is really stuck in that corner, so cute!


free web counter