The Primary Program is done! Honestly it was amazing. When we were getting ready to write it, we felt that it was so important that the children were involved. So what we did was create questions from the 2007 Outline and use the children's answers for the program. I am overwhelmed by their responses! They are listening, and they understand and take in so much. Their sweet little spirits make me so grateful for my calling! We had the older children prepare talks about various subjects, and their level of preparation and sweet testimonies...well lets just say I am glad I was facing the children and not the congregation! Allen and Wesley rose to the challenge and memorized some pretty impressive parts. I think they were as proud of themselves as I was of them! I am so excited to relax a little bit in Sharing Time and get ready for Christmas. I know the new year is fast approaching, but it will be nice not to have the Program looming for a little while.
Sunday, October 28, 2007
It's Over
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Hey, How are you doing? Where were you last night? We missed you. It was pretty fun to see everyone. I tried awhile ago to leave you a comment on your blog and I don't think it worked. I hadn't left a comment yet and couldn't figure it out. How dumb is that. I get it now! Just wanted to tell you I noticed you weren't ther and we missed seeing you. Take care. Heather
Whew! It's over huh? Sounds like your program went well. We missed you at the reunion!
That was an awesome program (minus the girl falling down at the podium). It was actually very spiritual, which is what counts the most. Go team!
And it was great! My girl was so proud to have learned her line, and I thought it went beautifully. Thanks for all your work on it. :)
Post a Comment