I can now admit it...I am an addict. Okay that came out a little harsh. I have become obsessed with changing the look of my blog. I really want to go with an Americana theme, but I am just not educated in the language of "HTML." I took French, what a waste, seriously. Most of the time I consider myself on the higher end of the intelligence meter, but place a page of computer mumbo jumbo in front of me and something happens to my brain. I inherited those fancy genes from my father that allow me to figure out how things work, without a great deal of effort. However, I think I am really out of my league.
This is what it has come down to. I am going to FOCUS and recommit to the true purpose of this blog. I will speak of my children with glowing reviews, post my pictures, and just be happy with the background that I have. It will be okay, because I will tell myself it will be. Then, one day, it will just click - I will understand and you will see the fruits of my brain working in my favor! Don't ask me when, but it will happen...




2 comments:
what are you talking about girl? you're way more talented with this than you give yourself credit for!!
good luck! I have a hard time being patient with all this computer stuff too!
Post a Comment